Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mesmerised

When i look at the stars in the sky,
Shining beadlike amidst the blanket of clouds,
I see you drizzling down in driblets..

When wide I stretch out my hands,
To feel you through the banister,
I sense you gliding between my fingers..

When awed, my eyes follow you down,
Aromatizing the air with petrichor,
I smell the wet earth and see smiles all around..

When I see you dancing all the dances,
Speckling the ground with your gems,
I hear my heart sing along with your rhythm...

When out into your open arms I step,
Your gentle pitter-patter forming a myriad,
I feel myself getting soaked through in you embrace..

When in your embrace I waltz around,
Chutes of joy strike my chords,
And I rejoice as you kiss my tears away...

When I dance in line with you, with little rest between,
Splashing around creating fountains of happy feelings,
I find my heart floating in ether making esctatic notes..

When your embrace opens and we stand hand in hand,
Feeling the connection with the divine,
I find my soul soaring high with a joy galore..
I feel the warmth in the heart to the core..
And I make the wish that this moment always remains in the fore..

4 comments:

  1. Mumbai rains have arrived..Sitting on the window sill on 7th June,2010, I allowed my mind and fingers to go with the flow in perfect sync with the wind and the drizzle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wt hpn.. long tym no postz... ur inner is out of reach nw..????:-)))
    eXpectinG morE...

    ReplyDelete